About Us

Nobody imagined how much our lives would be impacted when the global pandemic broke out in 2020.

Frequent sanitising and disinfecting became a part of our daily lives. Alcohol sanitiser was the norm but caused a lot of problems including allergies, cracked skin, children alcohol poisoned toddlers, fire hazards, unsafe to use in the kitchen and around food, just to name a few. The market was absent of a safe product that could disinfect and safe around our children and pets.

After a lot of research we found G-mist Australia, a patented hypochlorous acid water which is a non-toxic, non-alcoholic, sanitiser and deodoriser, proven safe to use around children and pets. It’s a product that is widely used and recommended by doctors and vets, so we decided to make this product available not just for professionals but to every home in Australia who cares about the health of those around them.

We hope to help create a safer environment for our family and protect our loved ones.

Frequently Asked Questions

Below are some common questions our clients have asked us before purchasing the product, if you have other questions, fill out the form below, or alternatively email us at hello@g-mist.com.au

Yes. Hypochlorous acid water is classified as Non-Hazardous by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in the US. As with any cleaning product, it should be used in accordance with the provided directions.
Hypochlorous acid water, a naturally occuring and gentle agent.
G-MIST is no more corrosive or damaging than tap water, it can be used on almost any surface.
Instructions for use are provided with the product. Please contact us on this page with any further questions!
Yes, there is no problem with using a commercially available bottle. Hypochlorous water is sensitive to UV rays, so avoid transparent bottles and use colored bottles.
Most fabrics are will not be bleached, but if you use it, please test it in an inconspicuous place first.
Even if the liquid comes into contact with the skin, there are no particular safety issues if the product is used correctly as indicated on the product label based on the results of the safety data examination. If you have sensitive skin and have any concerns, please consult your doctor.
G-Mist instantly disinfects and deodorizes, and residual will quickly turn to water(H2). It is environmentally friendly and is user friendly to animals and plants, and any surfaces.
G-Mist is manufactured at the appropriate concentration(ppm) and pH where it should be used as it is, therefore, there is no need to dilute it. It can be used by diluting it with water, but the calcium content of tap water may solidify and crystallize. Diluting with water will also reduce the effectiveness of G-Mist.